WordPress is a content management system (CMS for short). It’s a robust tool for creating and managing your website. Blogs, business websites, personal sites, and eCommerce stores alike can benefit from using WordPress. This platform is run online, meaning you don’t need to download any desktop software to use it. Also, WordPress is Free, easy to use, has huge support community, has many Free and Premium plugins that can enhance your website.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build a personal informational website for themselves.
- People who want to build a professional website for their business or for their clients.
- Computer, Internet and the will to learn.
- Web hosting yearly subscription, it can be about $18 for the first year including a FREE domain registration, if you utilize my Promotion.
- Web Hosting must provide cPanel and support WordPress installation.
- No prior knowledge to WordPress and web development is required.
- No Coding Experience is required.