Last Updated: May 2020
This course is targeted at young professionals who are looking to write and enhance their job application in order to land a career across professional services, startups, technology companies and other job prospects.
The course has a simple structure which is delivered in a direct style, which includes:
– A “Career Direction” section focused on helping you get your first job, obtain a promotion, be successful in changing your career and more of your FAQs answered
– An introduction section on what makes an effective cover letter and resume
– A case study section which comprises templates of effective resumes and cover letters from candidates we have provided guidance on and who have effectively secured their desired roles. The case study covers a range of candidates including students and young professionals who are looking across different sectors such as banking, legal, technology and startups.
Who this course is for:
- Undergraduates or Master Graduates
- Young to Mid-level Professionals
- Masters & MBA Program Applicants
- No prerequisites