Welcome to my free color grading course in DaVinci Resolve!
This course is made for beginners as well as individuals who are already familiar with color grading in DaVinci Resolve. It’s crash course structure shows you step by step instructions on how to successfully color grade your first video in shortest amount of time possible even if you never used DaVinci Resolve.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to import Premiere Pro sequence into DaVinci Resolve
- How to organize, navigate and use DaVinci Resolve interface
- How to convert Log to Rec.709 Color Transformation
- How to use nodes
- How to color correct
- How to create and “steal” look
- How to use LUTs
- How to match clips, frame matching
- How to fix skin color and black and white
- How to add effects
- How to export
I encourage you to download Project Video File and follow along with me. Please don’t just watch the course, download DaVinci Resolve 16, it’s FREE, and join me on this great color grading journey because the best way to learn is to TRY, make mistakes, correct them, learn more and become AWESOME at it!
Hope you’ll like what I have to share! There is more to come too!
If you need any help or have some questions I am here for you!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner color grading students